Does Pain Increase Blood Pressure2023-04-28
The difference between varicose strain socks Class I, Class II and Class III
- Class I: It is mainly used to prevent thrombosis or varicose veins. It is suitable for people who sit for a long time and stand for a long time, such as doctors, flight attendants, nurses, teachers, etc.
- Class II: mainly used to treat mild varicose veins. Suitable for people with slight edema in the legs.
- Class III: mainly used for the treatment of moderate or deep varicose veins. The symptoms are severe edema of the leg veins and pigmentation. It is suitable for people who need rehabilitation before and after surgery.
Grading of varicose veins:
Varicose veins I: Common leg blue veins are prominent, and the legs have obvious small bloodshot.
Varicose veins II: Leg veins protrude from the surface of the skin and are accompanied by acid, numbness, swelling, pain, and fatigue.
Varicose veins III: Lesions in the venous system of the legs, showing red, swollen and hard nodules and cords, tenderness.
Treatment varicose vein stocking:
1. Objective to restore the function of lower limb vein after operation and prevent recurrence of varicose veins.
2. Eliminate edema after various operations and promote wound healing.
3. It eliminates swelling and soreness caused by varicose veins and blood flow restriction of lower extremity veins and gradually turns the skin that becomes blackened and hardened, and the ulcer skin heals. The degree of variculation is turned light, and the veins are restored to their original state. Prevention of deep venous thrombosis of the lower extremities in long-term bedridden patients.
4. Eliminate lower extremity edema in pregnant women in the third trimester of pregnancy, and prevent varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis in the lower extremities after women’s production.
5. Prevention and control of economy class syndrome of passengers by air.
6. For long standing, sitting and heavy manual workers, it can alleviate the discomfort of lower limb acid swelling and prevent varicose veins of lower limbs. Long-wearing, soft pressing on leg muscles and fat, consuming leg energy, preventing sagging, lifting leg lines, reducing leg circumference, keeping legs beautiful。